Group tours in das Stubaital?
Bus tours are warmly welcome!
Make a pit stop at the Hoferwirt – the traditional inn right next to the church in Neustift. Our restaurant has retained the charm and flair of days past with well-tended dining rooms preserved in the original style. We’ll be happy to treat you to oven-fresh apple strudel, Austrian treats and specialities from Tyrolean cooking. Or would you rather tuck in to a hearty cold platter with bacon and cheese from the region?
Our restaurant offers room for up to 150 persons.
- Tour guides and bus drivers are free!
- We will refund you the toll fee into Stubaital!
- The chef personally will cook for you with natural produce from our own farm and from farmers in Stubaital.
- Public bus parking available near the hotel
- Ground-level entrance
- Bus parking at the hotel
- 55 beds in single and double rooms, superior double rooms as well as junior suites
- Dining à la carte
- Premises for 10 to 150 persons
- We are very flexible when it comes to menu composition.
- The capacity of our kitchen and our service guarantees you’ll enjoy quick service.
- Visit to the hiking paradise “Elferlifte”.
- Take a guided tour of our church (please let us know in advance).
- Drive to the end of the valley and take in the impressive view of Stubai Glacier.
- We’ll be happy to offer you further tips for trips on request.